Helping Keep The Surrey Community Local
Tue May 26, 2020
- Coronavirus: Dominic Cummings 'made second lockdown trip' - No 10 says fresh accusations about Dominic Cummings are "false", as some Tory MPs call for him to go.
- Guildford pub bombings inquest can access closed files - The 700 files, which were retained by the Home Office, have been at the centre of a long-running row.
- Coronavirus: EasyJet passengers will be required to wear masks - The airline will restart a "small number" of routes in June and flyers must use masks.
- Coronavirus: Concerns over 'out of pocket' rail passengers - Some season ticket holders 'in the dark' over refunds, but firms say refund demand is unprecedented.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.