Helping Keep The Surrey Community Local
Wed May 22, 2019
- Jamie Oliver restaurant chain collapse costs 1,000 jobs - The UK celebrity chef says he is "devastated" as his restaurant group goes into administration.
- Police arrest 586 people in county lines crackdown - Drugs, guns, knives and cash were seized by police across the UK in a week-long operation.
- Billy Monger: Amputee driver wins Pau Grand Prix two years after serious crash - British racing driver Billy Monger claims his first victory since having both legs amputated after a crash two years ago.
- Chris Smalling assault: Man admits charge during Arsenal match - A fan confronted Chris Smalling on the pitch during Arsenal's home game with Manchester United.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.