Helping Keep The Surrey Community Local
Wed March 20, 2019
- PayPal urged to block essay firm cheats - Ministers call for payments companies to block essay writing firms, in a bid to beat university cheats.
- Climate change: Water shortages in England 'within 25 years' - Wasting water should be as taboo as blowing smoke in a baby's face, says Environment Agency boss.
- Lee Pomeroy death: Stab victim's sisters back knife petition - Lee Pomeroy's sisters say a recent rise in knife crime is a "national crisis" which needs addressing.
- Stanwell stabbing: Terror police continue to question man - The attacker allegedly rampaged through the streets with weapons, hurling racist abuse.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.