Helping Keep The Surrey Community Local
Wed November 20, 2019
- Millions 'missing out' on NHS dentistry - Patients are being turned away, stuck on waiting lists and put off by cost, BBC analysis suggests.
- Extreme E: Billy Monger selected for drivers' programme - British driver Billy Monger is one of the latest entrants to the Extreme E drivers' programme, a new environment-focused series.
- Good grades and a desk 'key for university hopes' - High parental expectations and being happy at school are also important factors, a study suggests.
- Surrey: Attempted murder probe following Caterham shooting - A man is in hospital with injuries to his head and neck following a shooting in Caterham.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.