Helping Keep The Surrey Community Local
Wed June 23, 2021
- New flexible tickets go on sale for part-time commuters - Rail passengers who travel to work two or three days a week now have the option of a flexible monthly ticket.
- Hampshire man 'led audacious cash machine explosions plot' - A criminal gang leader was involved in raids on 11 cash machines in three counties, a court hears.
- Mayfair 'guardian angel' who saved man's life after stroke found - Mathew O'Toole's plea to find the woman who saved him was seen by one of her friends on Saturday.
- Stanwell: Man held after village catapult attacks - Police are questioning a suspect on suspicion of criminal damage and common assault in Stanwell.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.